Sunday, July 29, 2012

"The Secret of Wattensaw Bayou" will be published in March 2013

Huzzah! I finally signed my book contract Saturday July 28th Blue Water Publications for "The Secret of Wattensaw Bayou."   My thanks go to Scott Lyndon.  He introduced me to Angela Broyles of  Blue Water Publications.   And, an equally big thank you to Angela for her confidence in me, and the story of Ephraim Wright.

Angela would like a sequel as soon as possible, so I'll be parking the novel I have been working on ( The Archer's Son ) and moving from 15th Century England back to 19th Century Arkansas to finish "Poison Springs." "Poison Springs" will hopefully be the second of a three part series.

Stay tuned for news on the release of the print version next spring.


Now, where did I put that first chapter of Poison Springs that I wrote over a year ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment